I only ask as today I came home to my house full of smoke, i found a candle in the kitchen had a perfect hole in it and it had somehow started melting everything in the kitchen side.
there was no windows open, it was on a solid flat work top, it wasn’t damaged, it didn’t fall, it was on around 2/3 hours. Can anyone help?
I left a candle burning in a thick glass holder, and it cracked it. I had a hole burned into my table but luckily the candle died before it could cause a fire.
So, Don’t leave candles burning at all, when you are going out.