I have seemed too many holders made of flammable material. When the candle burns down, possibly when the user is sleeping, the base catches on fire and becomes a torch to set the building on fire.
Sometimes the little things matter… like fire! by “Brian Fey on Bosque Village”
Here are photos of ones they made which caught on fire:
This chandelier is painted wood with little plastic parts recycled from water containers. It caught fire. Notice the ceiling is made of wood.
This one is in one of the plastic drinking cups I provide:
Coffee filters: (mine)
Here is a nice recycling idea. The base is made from concrete using an older plastic water bottle as a mold and plastic to contain the flames. But in a draft the plastic later caught fire. Perhaps glass candle holder would work better. So make candle holders use Glass is safe.
This kind of setting shows the danger. This building is made with resinous wood and with drinking going on, an unattended candle would burn this cabin right up, likely causing a forest fire. Party carefully!
Whatsapp: +86 150 9994 2654